The Internet is a very vast world. It provides with a whole lot of opportunities to grow. Having a business online gives a thought to think about which is when your business starts growing and gaining momentum then who is going to manage it? If your business is new, then it is easy to manage, but as soon as it grows, it becomes more technical and thus gives way to managed hosting. And this is catered by Top 10 Managed Hosting.
There are two types of hosting, primarily self-managed to host and managed to host. In the case of self-managed hosting, everything is managed by the user. Things like backups, booting, rebooting, management etc. are all taken care of by the user. It is easier when the website is new as there is less traffic, but as the traffic increases, complexities also increase. Top 10 Managed Hosting caters for this management related needs.
In the case of managed hosting, the service provider takes care of your all the management related needs and eases of your burden as you have much more things to concentrate on. The company or the service provider avails you with a variety of features from which you can choose as per your needs and requirements. Top 10 Managed Hosting lists all the major and eminent service providers.
What are the main features of Managed Hosting?
The list generated for Top 10 Managed Hosting has been created after many consultations and surveys.
All the listed service providers give many luring features to its customers. These features are very attractive and efficient. The features are as follows:
- Technology: The technology with which these hostings are conducted, it is of high quality. There is no question of slow or irritating services.
- Backups and booting: The company or service providers take care of these management issues and help the customer.
- 24X7 Helpline: There is an intensive and efficient support system which is available 24X7. The helpline caters for all the technical and non-technical issues faced by the user.
- Networking: Networking is very much easier on managed hosting services. The company provides with many troubleshooting options which help the customer with networking issues.
These features are acquired by almost the companies or service providers who are listed in Top 10 Managed Hosting.
How to choose managed hosting services?
Choosing a good managed hosting service provider can sometimes be a complex or herculean task. But there are some basic things and points which should be kept in mind.
These points many times turn out to be helpful and handy for the user. Top 10 Managed Hosting includes all these points, but still, user discretion is very necessary. Following points are a must before choosing any service providers. The points are as follows-
- Budget: Finance is the biggest thing which should be thought of. Firstly the budget and then choosing the services accordingly.
- Flexibility: Flexibility of the service plays a very vehement role for the user. More the flexibility is more is the easiness of working.
- Monitoring: It should always be kept in mind that a company should always give free basic level monitoring and management of the server to its clients.
- Side-services: Never go for mere Managed Hosting. Make sure there are side services and programs with it. Some freebies should also be there. But this feature varies from company to company.
Top 10 Managed Hosting tries to give you the best options available in the market.